Retained Exclusive Recruitment
Retained exclusive recruitment offers a more flexible approach. It is typically used on more specialist roles to recruit experienced people to fill positions up to senior manager level.
The retained exclusive solution offers a carefully tailored package incorporating a mixture of recruitment techniques on a retained basis.
The main benefits of Retained Exclusive Recruitment are:
- A more personalised service
- A search producing an end result of precisely targeted CV's.
- Avoiding multiple agencies contacting key candidates with confusing information.
- Allocated recruitment professionals with in-depth knowledge of your market.
- Offering a flexible framework tailored to the client's specific requirements.
For clients with a large recruitment requirement / specialist requirement Bentley offers bespoke packages, priority and major accounts solutions
This is the landing page for Recruitment
- Bespoke Solutions
- Retained Exclusive
Retained exclusive recruitment offers a more flexible approach. It is typically used on mo...
- Contingency Recruitment
Contingency recruitment is typically used on less specialist and more generalised roles wh...
Click here to view our Headhunting services
Click here to view details of our Business Solutions